Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Surgery Update - Part 2 (and card instructions)

We spoke with the surgeon after she completed the operation; she said all went well!  The nurses are getting Davis set up in his room now.  We will be able to see him very soon!

His room number in the PCCU is 5304.

If you would like to send him an E-card, go to ChildrensHospital.Vanderbilt.org and click "send an E-card."  Enter the room number, and volunteers will deliver the card.

To send mail:
Davis Reeves
Room #5304
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
2200 Children's Way
Nashville, TN  37232

We still have a long road ahead of us; I will continue to update.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!

2 comments:

  1. I am a friend of your sis in law Carrie (actually grew up with her husband Tommy in Stuart) and have been following your blog via Carrie. Your strength thru all of this is infectious! I was telling Carrie today that you seem to be an amazingly strong woman with a wonderful spirit! Carrie is one proud Aunt and I look forward to the day that you and your family can take a trip down to Florida and I can meet this amazing little man Davis! and you as well! Positive thoughts from all of us down here in Florida! Keep with the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent an ecard from me and my little friends (my godson and his sisters) we are all praying for you and so glad he is doing so well already! God is good! <3 Thank you for updating us, I have been thinking about yall all day!

    ReplyDelete