Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

What's up with Little D

Things are crazy around the Reeves household!  We sold our house and must be out in two weeks; at this point, homelessness is in our future as we have not yet found a new home!  Not really, there are plenty of places we can go as a last resort.  But between looking for a place, packing up our stuff, caring for Davis, and everything else I've been trying to do, the blogs have taken a backseat (I also write a blog with my sister Kelli called Holistic Sisters featuring healthy recipes and practical tips for a more holistic way of living).

But for those of you that follow Davis and his progress (and his cuteness), I thought I better give you a little update before things get REALLY crazy.

Davis turned four months old!  I cannot get enough of his 4-month picture here with his buddy bear - I saved it to my desktop and stare at it constantly.  I can't believe my little guy is growing up so fast; you hear parents say this, but to actually witness this in your own child is unreal.  He passed his 4-month check-up with flying colors!  He is a bit small as far as his weight (not length - 25 and 1/2 inches!), but nothing to worry about - he's still got his chubby legs, roly-poly arms, and a couple of chins.  

He has reached all his 4-month milestones and is progressing quickly with his current goals, which include full support of his head, rolling in all directions, and feeding himself.  His next cardiology appointment is in two weeks, and I'll be sure to update the blog with information regarding his heart surgery.  I will be able to share more frequently about Davis when our living situation is settled, which should time perfectly with his heart surgery.  In the meantime, as Great-Granddaddy Will T. would say, Peace Baby! ;)   

1 comment: