Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

This Month

Davis is almost 1 year old!!!  I cannot believe it!  This month is busy for us.  Next week, Daddy is off work and we are looking forward to spending lots of family time together.  Also, Davis will celebrate his first Valentine's Day - he will be attending a Valentine's Day party with his friends in our Wee Buddies support group for families in the Chattanooga area with young children who have Down Syndrome.  We had fun making Valentines today; well, let me just say Mom had fun.  Davis was not sure what to think about his art project!

Of course, the biggest event is Davis's music-themed birthday party.  I promised myself I would not go overboard with unnecessary details and spending excessive amounts of money....but I just can't help myself!  Well, I'm okay on the money because I am trying to make as much as I can by hand.  The day is going to be a fun and memorable celebration of this precious life and all his extreme accomplishments over the last year!

Here are some recent pics - enjoy!

Handsome boy!

Let's try eating shirtless - messy eater!  (His scar has healed nicely.)

Cousin time!  Davis loves Wyatt, Grant, and Haley.

Snow day!

11 months - could he be any cuter?

My new year's resolution was "Video a day," which I've managed to do pretty well.  I'm working on a YouTube channel; but as you know, I'm slow at these things. ;)  Channel of Davis coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment