Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Critical Concerns

Over the last 2 or 3 hours, Davis has developed a fever that is most likely a result of having had surgery, not an infection. The fever is making his heart rate high. Also, his blood pressure is a little low. He is uncomfortable and trying to pull at his breathing tube. So it's going to be a long night for him. He needs his rest but they can't sedate him too heavily in order to monitor his breathing progress. They are working on cooling him off and keeping his blood pressure up. He's a pitiful little guy right now. Needing some more strength and peace to get through this. :(

6 comments:

  1. Wanted to share a verse that helps me sometimes: Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

    Prayers going up right now! :) stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nalin, my daughter, and I just said a prayer for Davis, his caretakers, and his parents. I know all prayers go straight to God but I always feel they're stronger coming from children. :) It sounds like you & Matt are doing great & staying really strong for your baby boy. Davis looks like a tough cookie! We'll continue to pray for a speedy recovery & strength for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers with you all today. You're so strong and loving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know you but I have been following Davis and your family for the past couple of days through Facebook. I am continuously praying for you all. You are an amazing mother for baby Davis and such an inspiration. Stay strong. He seems like such a tough little guy! He must get that from his parents. Your family and especially Davis are in my constant thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking and praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete